Post Icons and Buttons

Corvette

Sauske!
Post Icons and Buttons- Need Freshing up

The post icons, buttons and emoticonsare just re-colored versions of the vB 2 ones. I kinda like them but I think we should replace them with better looking high quality ones.

Could me and a good graphics designer named discostu_vlad (Not a member here but he is one of my close friends, He is a graphics ninja!) make some better post icons and buttons for the theme?

They look fine. Maybe at a later stage this will be looked at but its been made clear nothing like that will be changed for now. Wait on the final release!

The graphics here are intermediate and are well known to be re-coloured vb2 icons.
The new ones will arrive one vb3 is complete.

Well the final version might not be released for a while (Or maybe even one with the new graphics) and we could use something to tide us over until a build with the new ones comes.

Then we could compare the new ones to the ones I'm making and see which should stay.

We can wait...changing icons is not a priority at the moment. There are lots of other things that need to be ironed out first.
Besides, the usual policy is not to implement modifications and hacks until we upgrade to a final build of the forum software. You should know that by now.

Exactly, there's simply no point in change graphics, tweaking the forums until we get the final build of vb3. Just be a little more patient VS.

ViperSnake said:
Well the final version might not be released for a while (Or maybe even one with the new graphics) and we could use something to tide us over until a build with the new ones comes.

Then we could compare the new ones to the ones I'm making and see which should stay.

no

What about links etc, before you could create hyperlinks to sites and such with a click of a button but i can't find that now. I realise that if you put in www.example.com it will make it into a link, but if i want to put just "here", and have someone click on the text "here" to goto www.example.com hows it done?

Am i dumb?

:D

Hmmm, yeah i know thats there Enyo, but before you could click on a button and it would do all the url=Option]value[/url] stuff for you.

*shrugs*
Hey - Im lazy...

Thats all still there. Make sure your in the normal editor and use the full reply function.

Enyo said:
Thats all still there. Make sure your in the normal editor and use the full reply function.

Yeah, just click the reply button and the button you want is the little world icon with the chain link under it. Its all there :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back