Post Counts

N

Not Bman

Why are the my posts not being counted anymore ?

They dont show up anymore, why not ??

Cookie Monster was hungry! :D

They are being counted just not displayed anymore :)

ooh, khaymans dream came true... you finally killed the post count. :D
Kill word associations. ;)

Because I b!itched about all the post count parties threads :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Word Association will not be deleted Benny.

Bahhhhhh (Grrrrr) ,democracy Suks!!!
Well NM, I just wont post there anymore as a sing of protest!

lol if u still want to see who got more go to members :) on top

I don't care whose idea it was to do away with or to keep the post counts - my input into the matter would be something like this:

Post counts are unimportant to me - but - I like to see the really low counts (especially 1) - so that everyone has a chance to welcome the "newbie" when we provide the answer to the "newbie's" question.

I am only speaking for myself - but if I do not recognize the name , I probably would not go to the post count, nor the members page to see if they are a "newbie" - thus I would not include a "welcome"

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - that is mine- take it as such!:D

damnyank has a good point...
maybe show post-counts only till someone hits a 100 posts, but then, imagine the amounts of 100th post parties...

Easier said than done. I may re-add it. I may include a few spam hacks that will decrease post counts too ;) - but seeing as none of you seem to be too fussed what your count is, you should be ok!

Nah don't hack post counts. I like my post counts ( yes, I spam :) )
but seriously, I think post counts show your participation in the threads, useful, or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back