Post Counts

i did like the post count because it showed me how new a person was + what xp-erience they have + how dedicated they are. it takes 2 long 2 find out post count by clicking there profile:p but i no that jewelz didn't like all the spam that was hapening. an anti-spam hack would b much beter as long as it worked + didn't wrongly delete non spam posts.

well there are valid points...

I suppose some of the issue arises from this...

• Do not spam the forums with useless posts.
Posts that are completely off topic in order to raise post count or generally irritate other forum users will be removed. This also includes posting the same message in multiple forums.

that is taken directly from the forum guidelines that everyone agrees to abide by when they first start posting here on these forums...

personally... I like knowing how long someone has been here and their XPERIENCE level :)

now spam on a moderate basis is perfectly all right... everyone spams... but when you go to new threads and all the threads are post party's for every which person for every which post count... well you get the picture...

the idea of community is important also... so have fun... enjoy... be xperienced :)

and most importantly... KEEP POSTING :D

Please just don't delete the post count, and don't hack it either. Let it be what it is right now.

Originally posted by Nick M
Please just don't delete the post count, and don't hack it either. Let it be what it is right now.

lol u r so worried about those posts. been smpaming for weeks now trying to bring it up :)

That's right. I live on these forums. This my online home. Don't take my spam away from me. Plus it's COOL spam.

:::Shudders:::

::no no no, noooo dont kill my spam, please please dont do it....NOOOOO ::::

Can someone please explain why the post count is so important? I mean for most it's a count of how much you spam, yes?

Correct. I don't know, I just love post count so much as it shows that I very much often post here, useful or not. Plus it's cool. :)

NO, it is only for people who SPAM. I have been here a long time, not spammed and look where it got me!

no what?

plus, why is my siggy gone!?!?!?

BTW. sorry took too long to load

On the other hand, I don't care what happens to the post count. I didn't even notice when it was gone :)

i do like it 4 reasons already stated :rolleyes:

You are now spamming the thread saying that you didn't use the post count to measure your spam.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back