Post A Pic of Your GirlFriend/Boyfriend !!

C

Commander

Hey Guys & Girls,

I tho I'd make a thread. Post a pic of your Girlfriend/Boyfriend *or both :huh:* hehe. Well I'll start her off. Meet my Kitten :) her names Lynn & I love her I do. She's an angel in many ways I'm lucky to have her :) *I dont know why she loves me but why ask ? when you many lose the magic if you do try to find out why ? that spark that keeps it wonderful*. We've been togather for 6 months *I've never once gotten mad @ her or lost my temper or been a jerk I am a gentleman after all. Mates the key to a happy relasonship (SP) is to be honest and pay attention. Be there when she needs you :) and love her with your whole being not just part of it. Love the whole package if you cant do that then let her go. Dont try to change her.

-Commander :blink:

Jennifer Aniston and Kristin Kreuk??
Who are you lucky people??? :p :p

Someone finally posted a real pic!
Very nice, Un4gIvEn1 :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back