Possible Next-Gen Console Screenshots??

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Just found this link off Digg.com Possible PS3 Screens were submitted by a software developer named "Steel Monkeys" are these real??? who knows but if they are???
WOW!!! ........take a look and make your own decision....

LINK TO VIEW

Re: Possible PS3 Screenshots??

looks pretty amazing, thought i was looking at a photo of a street at first.

god damn mosquitos

Amazing...I have my doubts whether they are real though.

Computer games haven't even seen those high of graphics though... At least in regular game play.

sick graphics .... when is it coming out? i didnt see every reply to that thread

From the movie Friday when smokey and craig see the one dudes face after he gets beat up by debo...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The grafix look sweet! the reflections and the shadows wow. Ooooo and dancing girls :p

Erm, it doesn't say its from PS3. In fact, it could be from any of the next-gen consoles. ;)

From their website:
"We have, and are developing games for all current game platforms: PC, PS2, XBOX and GameCube. "

The cars look awesome though. :eek:

hsn said:
Erm, it doesn't say its from PS3. In fact, it could be from any of the next-gen consoles. ;)

From their website:
"We have, and are developing games for all current game platforms: PC, PS2, XBOX and GameCube. "

The cars look awesome though. :eek:

Good call, thread title edited. And its not just the cars, everything looks great!

LordOfLA said:
I could believe a PC having that quality but not a console...
Not even sure on that. If those are just still demo screens then perhaps PS3 could do that, no game on the console will look like that though.

I guess the real question is are those in game or pre rendered.

I highly doubt that an console could produce something that clear at this point in time. Even a high end computer would stutter with visuals and lighting like that; It looks very dynamic.

Well, if rumor is ture, these consoles are supposed to have some serious hardware. Also, if I remember correctly, when consoles come out they always have better graphics than PCs. PCs will catch up and then pass them by a mile. :D

Consoles have not had better graphics than pc's since we went to hardware accelerated 3d...

i'm guessing they are pre-rendered. just doesn't really look like something that ANY computer or console could handle real time without it's fps hitting the floor every time you turn the corner. And the one thing that has me kinda thinking they may also even be fake....... how many game producers do you know... that take a boatload of time to make cars and stuff look as pretty as they can be..... and don't give a single one of them a license plate?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back