Possible new STM times for Virgin Media

Well my traffic is more a quiet country road so it won't make much difference :laugh:

Have read many a post about these guys, believe they are the ones that basically kill ALL bt traffic for a block of time each day.

The new CEO of Virgin Media is putting his cards on the table early, branding net neutrality 'a load of *******s' and claiming he's already doing deals to deliver some people's content faster than others... If you aren't prepared to cough up the extra cash, he says he'll put you in the Internet 'bus lane.'
People need to start leaving this ISP in droves ...

From the comments I read about all ISP's every day they're all as bad as each other and there's no best of the bunch.

but when a CEO brands net neutrality *******s you know that the customers will be the ones that suffer, as with the stm times, i have 20mb connection and when they bring in these new times (i don't say if as we all know they will be brought in) i will only be able to use the full speed of my connection for a few hours a day, so they are ripping me off and limiting when i can download or stream what i want too, yet they claim and are putting a spin on it already that you can still download as much as you like, but not when you like, when they were cable inet/blueyonder they were **** hot now they just seem to be ****.

I have already looked into Be and their exchange is about 1343m from where i live so i should get a good speed from them, once i know how virgin are going to **** me about im off

Most places say you need a BT phone line. We don't have a BT phone line or any phone line for that matter and have no intentions of getting one :rolleyes:

i might just scan for wireless networks near me - there's normaly a few unsecured ones near me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back