Possible GTA:SA Leak?

this is getting out of hand...at least let the game get out before it gets leaked!

What's with all the leakage of the games?
tongue.gif
. First Doom 3, then Halo 2 and now GTA: San Andreas?

~bk said:
What's with all the leakage of the games?
tongue.gif
. First Doom 3, then Halo 2 and now GTA: San Andreas?

It's waaay more than that, but I guess now it's easier to acquire leaked games than ever before.

games being leaked is nothing new, ~bk... I'm pretty sure that every major iD game since Doom has been leaked prior to release, and in fact, most warez stuff is initially from leaks..

well I think it's a bigger news story now than it was before because of all the news outlets and the video game boom having it's effects on the economies of every country pretty much... I remember being in college and having a modded psone and having Tony Hawk 2 a week before it came out...but I mean it's been long enough that people should have realized this happens and be more careful

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back