Portal {game} free until May 24th (PC and OSX!)

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
One of the funnest games I've played is available for free for a limited time and is also now available in a Mac version.

Go get it now! :)

Portal used to cost money. Until May 24th, it's free. End of story.
Well, technically speaking, there are some strings attached. Fortunately, they're entirely decorative. We just like the way they look, swaying in the gentle breeze created by a million people simultanously fainting from shock at the news that Portal is free. Now you have no reason not to try Portal.
"I have a reason," some of you are probably typing into an angry email. "You see, sir, I own a Mac."
Well guess what: For the first time ever, Portal is also available for the Mac.
"Capital news! But the excellent puzzle adventure Portal won over 40 Game of the Year awards; Surely it must cost at least five or six hundred dollars."
You'd think that, especially since it actually won over 70 Game of the Year Awards. But, like we keep saying, Portal is free. Free on the Mac. Free on the PC. But only until May 24th. So you only have a few days to decide if your free copy of Portal is worth the price we're currently charging - which is you ever-so-slightly moving your index finger just barely enough to click the big red "download" button right there to the left.

Source: Portal is FREE!

Worth getting, as its good for puzzle and people who like a good story in their games.

Only downside is that the later levels rely a bit too much on reflexes over logic in the later levels

ZsXg0uHn.jpg

Lol I saw this on /g/ this morning. I love these comics.

Also on the topic of Portal, you can import other Source engine games and goof around with them. Imagine Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines or Half Life 2 with a portal gun.

"PICK UP THAT CAN"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back