Portable MP3 Player

I'm thinking about getting something along those lines. The only thing that concerns me is the battery. I want to go with a rechargable battery. Preferably one that charges like a mobile phone with no charger just a cord to plug into the mains.

Hey I have that exact one =) No complaints. The company provides lots of firmware upgrades and after a little while I was able to get the hang of it. Very light. looks cool. my only semi regret is no memory card expandability, but thats not that big a deal, 24-5 songs is plenty for me.

errm. that takes 1 AA and it lasts forever ;) trust me forget rechargable. AA's cheap and plenty

Didn't realize it took just one AA. (is it alkaline?) That's incredible. Must keep my ears & eyes open. :)

that thing is a little larger than the size of the AA battery it uses ^^ and mine is using an alkaline right now. Although I'm sure any AA sized battery will do. alkaline or not

I dont have the same one but I also have an mp3 player with 128MB and its not enough, I can get about 32 songs on it in good quality but its just not enough.

they have a 64,128,256, and 512 model. I much prefer one of these tiny ones that fit in my shirt pocket than the larger ones...

i just want one to use for my morning jogs. im getting tired of listening to nothing, i decided a cd player that plays mp3 cds is too bulky, i need something light.. i guess 25 songs isnt very much, maybe the 256 would be better. 512 is too much, im not running around the world, and if i was, i'd just get one of the 20gig ones.. (the same size as my hard drive on this comp, technology)

in that case, go ahead and get that one. But see if u can find one with 256 MB or more.

Got a RCA Kazoo a while ago, 64MB mem, expandable to 128 I think, it's a friggin pig on batteries, especially if you dont use the Duracell Ultra ones.

Zen baby :D

But it is very hard to manage to fill it up. Also its good to get all your tags in order first. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back