Porsche up for grabs!!

ming

OSNN Advanced
This is taken off BBC UK news website:

Spammer's Porsche up for grabs

_39980953_aol_203.jpg
AOL says the Porsche has "symbolic value"

Internet giant AOL has ratcheted up the war against unsolicited e-mail with a publicity-grabbing coup - an online raffle of a spammer's seized Porsche.

AOL won the car - a $47,000 Boxster S - as part of a court settlement against an unnamed e-mailer last year. "We'll take cars, houses, boats - whatever we can find and get a hold of," said AOL's Randall Boe. According to Mr Boe, the Porsche's previous owner made more than $1m by sending junk e-mail.

Read more: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3581435.stm

classic, shame it's AOL, probably be some wierd lifetime contract....

me " i won the posche "
AOL "all you life belong to us "

:p

lol, I just thought about posting it five minutes ago. :)

Good one though. :)

AOL users can win a porche

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4631849/

It's a 2002 Porsche Boxster S that will be the grand prize in an America Online sweepstakes launching Tuesday.

AOL obtained the car in settling a lawsuit against "a guy who by our estimates made more than a million dollars from spamming," said Randall Boe, AOL executive vice president and general counsel.

Yup.. You're a bit late on this mate. I posted it yesterday morning. :p

Vetrius said:
What's with the 'blah' business? I've noticed this in a number of threads lately. Do speak english, that way we will understand you better. ;) :D

Got to agree with that. Don't just post single words, it could be viewed as spamming :)

Oh, I know what he's doing. He's spamming, not to make a fortune out of it like the one in this news article, but to increase his post count. :p

Je ne spam pas! Je veut parler come toi. JE n'aime pas l'anglais ou "english", francais est plus belle.
So there :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back