Pop Is Crap

X

XP Abuser

hay all my first thread in the music area heres my complaint or question
why is pop music turning into homosexual stuff

1) TATU - being lesbians in thyre video cuz theyre lame ass singers but damm good ....

2)i read that christina aguilera is gonna have 2 blokes kissing in her video

is this a publicity stunt or a gimmick so people will bye their music or do they realise they suck at music and direct attention away from theyre music and into thyre videos

and another word "POP Idol"

could this be why the record comps are losing 3.7 % in lost record sales

That's why its "Pop and burn" and not music as various record companies are now finding out.

pop is crap indeed. i cant stand this sh.it.
same songs from radio all day long.
masshallutination.

whoa, someone give this guy a 'point-out-the-bleedin-obvious' award.

were all aware that pop does indeed suck. but i have no quarrel with russian lesbians (bi-sexual according to recent interviews).

Originally posted by XP Abuser
hay all my first thread in the music area heres my complaint or question
why is pop music turning into homosexual stuff

1) TATU - being lesbians in thyre video cuz theyre lame ass singers but damm good ....

2)i read that christina aguilera is gonna have 2 blokes kissing in her video

is this a publicity stunt or a gimmick so people will bye their music or do they realise they suck at music and direct attention away from theyre music and into thyre videos

and another word "POP Idol"

could this be why the record comps are losing 3.7 % in lost record sales

I think the new video by aguillera is actually quite interesting personally... it is a very in your face portayal... remember TLC's video last year I believe it was.... similar topic... similar video...

as for TATU I have yet to hear or see any of their work so can't really comment...

Strawberry soda pop. I think I had that in French Canada. It was very, very good.

most 'pop' music is made by the music corporations. they find what the kids aka sheep want and feed it to them. I used to liek all kinds of music because it had something to say. Something more then i want to sleep with some chick or party party party. Dotn mean to sound old but I dont like a lot of the stuff thats out there. All the boy bands and sleazy chicks all the TnA. Not much else to offer I guess. Not much substance nothing remotely controversal or even thought provoking. Its sad really. I grew up mostly during the 80's when everything had a synthesizer in it. Still we had Ozzy (in his better days) U2 (IMO was at its best then) and some of the greatest concerts. Live Aid was the best. Not like todays Woodstock (insert year here) and its over hyped and over merchendised concert. Oh if you didnt know... I used to watch MTV when it actually play videos. Not all their lame reality based shows. You want reality how about make them pay a god dam phone bill or pay for the water or hell here a novel idea have those whinny 20somethingers pay the GDMF rent or have them get a job. ok ok ok ... now I have a headache... need to relax ... just a rant ppl just a rant...

Strawberry soda pop. I think I had that in French Canada. It was very, very good

what the heck is french canada??? do they no longer teach history and geography in school??

no unless you learn it yourself from a computer....... as far as most Americans know, Canada is just a big ice pack north of here where they drink beer and play hockey.....

French Canada? isn't that across from English Canada? :confused:

don't jump on me, i was born in VT and family is originally French Canandian...... OK ehh... :rolleyes:

Ay? yah, um from up dare, ay.

(former Wiscosinite, so sue me)

LOL :D

-JG

Originally posted by spikemic
no unless you learn it yourself from a computer....... as far as most Americans know, Canada is just a big ice pack north of here where they drink beer and play hockey.....

French Canada? isn't that across from English Canada? :confused:

don't jump on me, i was born in VT and family is originally French Canandian...... OK ehh... :rolleyes:

Heh, ice pack? Not true. That's the misconception of a lot of Americans. It gets just as cold here as quite a few of your states.

the same thing is said by pop fans about non pop songs.
you have crazy men on stage running naked ( like RHCP) saying creepy songs like there is no heaven or life to live.In rap you see a singer with cocaine over his face saying filthy words like there is no tomorrow( like Eminem..etc
I listen to anything if it takes me out of the mood I am in.

each to his own i say, just avoid what you hate and you'll end up with a smaller criminal record.

Did someone here forget that 'pop' actually stands for POPULAR!? So in that respect 'pop' isnt a type of music (it can be anything) and cant be crap because it is what people are buying!

Maybe what is being released is not to your own personal taste but that doesnt make pop crap!

You should think this sort of thing out a bit more before posting ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back