Poor French...

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
ever wonder what would happen if you searched "French Military Victories" in Google with i'm feeling lucky?

Attachments

• google.PNG
    google.PNG
    66 KB · Views: 216
I could say that this thread exists already, BUT that is no longer true anymore. :p

Anyhow, it is a funny search.

old news... there's other good one too... look up.. "miserable failure" on google :p

MdSalih

What the heck ?!
I don't intend to defend my own country, but...
... I guess that stupidity is universal ;)

Aww...be nice. I started a thread about country-bashing a while back (gone now!), and it's just as wrong to bash France as it is the U.S.

im sorry about the re-post, never saw it before.
also sorry about country bashing but what can you do.

HandyBuddy said:
Aww...be nice. I started a thread about country-bashing a while back (gone now!), and it's just as wrong to bash France as it is the U.S.
and wheres your proof :p
I am british we have a weird relationship with the french, I think thats the best way to describe it :D

Theres nothing wrong with country bashing as long as its in good humour. I'm allways ripping the piss out my own :)

Khayman said:
Theres nothing wrong with country bashing as long as its in good humour. I'm allways ripping the piss out my own :)

I guess you're right ;)

Here's one of my favorites...:)
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-chiracsurrender.htm[img]
just to be fair, I've worked with some French Military before...they are a very professional group.

wolvfj said:
Here's another good one :D
french_knife.gif

They can make fun of France's defeat at Dien Bien Phu in 1954, but, lest they forget, the U.S. fared no differently 20 years later. Look who's in control of Vietnam?

I also find it amusing that the bashing is all directed at France, but not Germany or Russia, who were just as opposed to the war in Iraq. The fact of the matter is that the people bashing France now are the same people who hated France before. It is also convenient to forget that, if it were not for France, the U.S. would probably not have succeeded in the American Revolution.

http://www.americanrevolution.org/frcon.html

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back