Poor French...

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
ever wonder what would happen if you searched "French Military Victories" in Google with i'm feeling lucky?

Attachments

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I could say that this thread exists already, BUT that is no longer true anymore. :p

Anyhow, it is a funny search.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
What the heck ?!
I don't intend to defend my own country, but...
... I guess that stupidity is universal ;)

Petros

Thief IV
Aww...be nice. I started a thread about country-bashing a while back (gone now!), and it's just as wrong to bash France as it is the U.S.

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
im sorry about the re-post, never saw it before.
also sorry about country bashing but what can you do.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
HandyBuddy said:
Aww...be nice. I started a thread about country-bashing a while back (gone now!), and it's just as wrong to bash France as it is the U.S.
and wheres your proof :p
I am british we have a weird relationship with the french, I think thats the best way to describe it :D

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Theres nothing wrong with country bashing as long as its in good humour. I'm allways ripping the piss out my own :)

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
Here's one of my favorites...:)
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-chiracsurrender.htm[img]
just to be fair, I've worked with some French Military before...they are a very professional group.

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
wolvfj said:
Here's another good one :D
They can make fun of France's defeat at Dien Bien Phu in 1954, but, lest they forget, the U.S. fared no differently 20 years later. Look who's in control of Vietnam?

I also find it amusing that the bashing is all directed at France, but not Germany or Russia, who were just as opposed to the war in Iraq. The fact of the matter is that the people bashing France now are the same people who hated France before. It is also convenient to forget that, if it were not for France, the U.S. would probably not have succeeded in the American Revolution.

http://www.americanrevolution.org/frcon.html

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8