poll...should our friends hi-jack

moderators, please edit my poll, I didn't set the time out correctly...thanx

Hmmm, who could dealer be talking about, hijackers? :confused: :p

xsivforce!!! Doing good today :) How's everything your way today?

umm would help if we had some background dealer plez....

Originally posted by henyman
umm would help if we had some background dealer plez....

ok, backround;...used to be I came here, tried to help who I could, and then I hung around, cuz the poysonalityies wuz eggsalent..

then, all of a sudden, there's dis post, about some people postin too much, I'm thinkin...huh?...and now, all the pysonalities dat used to hang out don't...

now hi-jack means somehow turn one thread about a particular topic into something completely differant...well, that never hurt the actual topic, as it always came back around if it needed to, but it suytenly made me want to keep readining

so I miss the hijacking, and all the personality that went with it

k?

How did that song go? "1 little, 2 little, 3 little fujians..."

COMING MOTHER!

Dealer, It's all in your mind... but not in your head. :p

Remember the fujilistcal alignment of all this fujimanated vapors that koaless into meaningful fujism is slightly asque during the fujiima solstis... :D

This is all a dream... "Wake up Dealer... (Anna's voice in the distance) Wake up Honey, I'm HOOOORNYYYY!!!"(Anna bending over and sticking her tongue in Dealers ear) Dealer starts licking lipps fujisticaly... Starting to awaken... Eyes focusing on someone hovering over head licking ear. Object coming into focus. Fujistcal juices flowing in Dealer to the 10th power. Object/person is... "OH FUUUUU(((((K IT'S THE DOG!!! EWWWW!!!! :p :p

You forgot to include "No threads sould'nt be hi-jacked" in the options... Of course threads in general chatter and funstuff will evolve and take another path sometimes but thats natural and should be expected... When sombody needs help they need help... If somone started a thread "My 10,000th post" or something hi-jacking would be wrong... Start a new thread for "do I look fat in these jeans?!?" if thats what you want to know...
That way it does'nt take away from one thread to divert attention to someone else...

Originally posted by gonaads
Dealer, It's all in your mind... but not in your head. :p

Remember the fujilistcal alignment of all this fujimanated vapors that koaless into meaningful fujism is slightly asque during the fujiima solstis... :D

This is all a dream... "Wake up Dealer... (Anna's voice in the distance) Wake up Honey, I'm HOOOORNYYYY!!!"(Anna bending over and sticking her tongue in Dealers ear) Dealer starts licking lipps fujisticaly... Starting to awaken... Eyes focusing on someone hovering over head licking ear. Object coming into focus. Fujistcal juices flowing in Dealer to the 10th power. Object/person is... "OH FUUUUU(((((K IT'S THE DOG!!! EWWWW!!!!
:p :p

well if you're not going to do the color thing, I certainly am:D

Originally posted by x
Seems that the poll has been hijacked as well

that was the idea, wasn't it...thanx guys, it's good to have you back:)

Originally posted by dealer

well if you're not going to do the color thing, I certainly am:D

Ha ha ha. And Dealer's all RED!!! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back