POLL PENTIUM vs AMD

Intel Pentium 4 1.8a OVERCLOCKED to a staggering 2.5Ghz.

This is with standard hardware and max temp with retail HSF is 56C

Now is that the better and cheaper than its Athlon equivilent?

YES

My Processor (2.5b) vs Athlon 2200 (new)

Winner: Pentium4

/me cheers :D

Note: Results were obtained from Gaming and 3D Test, If the Office programs had been used it would have been even.

Note2: But you only want that speed for GAMES so nur nur nur-nur nur!

Example:

image003.gif

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY>>>>CLOSE THIS THREAD lol..jk AMD

Server = Intel
Desktop/Workstation = AMD

JJB

I converted to Intel then Back again!

I started off AMD (K5 166+ Thanks AMD). Then went for Intel Pentium 200 (thank you Weird Al). Then I went PII, then PIII (thanks again Weird Al). But when Intel turned against humanity and tried to decieve us all, I went back to the Tried and True AMD (now Athlon MP x2, Thanks AMD/TYAN), and my life has been happier ever since!:cool:

I own 31 (that's right 31) computer systems, not including my 3 (AMD powered) Laptops! My baby is spec'd below. I have 28 HP VectraXM systems (P150 Yuk), a PII 350, a PIII 750 EB (Oc'ed & running Mandrake), and My Baby (2x Athlon MP 1900+ Thanks AMD).

Did I convert? You bet I did. I hate being lied too...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back