Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
Poll Question:
After playing LoTR demo, the question was presented to me:

Who would win in a fight between Gandalf the White and Yoda? And reasons to support your choice.

This is based on the actual characters and not game related.

I'm going to have to go with Gandalf because of his Balrog battle and his battles with Saruman, in the later books.

just a bit biased myself

<--------------------------

cool.gif

Yeah I'll go for Yoda as well

are these polls getting sillier or is it me ???

:p :p :p

Yoda is a dyslectic dwarf with a bad case of ugliness.

benny, who's the 2nd dude that's going to fight? btw nice description of yoda :p

I thought the second dude is gendolf :confused: , well anyway i got nothing against that dude, i don't have nothing against yoda either, but he can piss me off with his pointless metaphors.

May the force be with you, for me to poop on :D

it's true, that yoda with his speeches is so boring.

Noooooooooo! People are voting for yoda! Nooooo!

*runs in fear of yoda fans *

gandalf.. as wonderful as he may be in the LOTR epic... is not going to be a match for yoda and his powers... gandalf the gray was whooped by saruman.... tables turn with the powers of gandalf the white but yoda packs a punch :)

of course... thats a given... goku ssj4 :) no contest... even superman's undies would not stand a chance...

power to destroy planets contained in a single finger? nothing more powerful than saiyans... specially goku... vegeta not far behind...

no. no, no, you missunderstand the true nature of supermans powers, they are not finite, they are infinite.

supermans powers are as vast as a yellow, sun, and usually do not present themselfs untill dire emergency.

so, while the original question is answered by yoda, sazar, there is no creation by universe, or writer that can defeat the man if steele, goku whatever, not withstanding

Being British I'll go with the 'old money'!!

Mub's :D

Actually - who did come first Gandalf or Yoda???

Mub's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back