Political Section

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I am just sorting permissions on this section at the moment, so it may not be visible to some usergroups at this time.

Ok job done.

The political section is now invisible by default.
To join the group you must go here:
http://forum.osnn.net/profile.php?do=editusergroups
and join the 'Political Users' group.

By joining this group you accept that people are most passionate about their own leaders, both spiritually and politically - this makes them more emotional and prone to both giving and receiving personal attacks so please be aware of that.

Also be aware that not all of the forum team will choose to see this section, will will make it slightly less moderated. We do of course have team that go in there, just again - please be aware.

There is also the ability to ban users from just this section if they repeatedly fail to adhere to general decency. (was that spelt right?), but that feature is not yet active and will actually just mean more work for me ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I added that t later, which is where my doubts came from. Didn't have it at the start - I promise.

OT: i signed up to the politics section, i don't normally post there but read(skim) some of the threads. I will kick mucho ass if people get personally abusive in there. You have been warned!

Fjord!

OT: i signed up to the politics section, i don't normally post there but read(skim) some of the threads. I will kick mucho ass if people get personally abusive in there. You have been warned!

Fjord!

We have you hooked already. :lick:

I'm in favor of this -- nice work so far. I will probably not post much in that section, if at all, but will help keep an eye on it when needed.

I would assume all mods/admins, or at least a decent amount, should signup.

In the event a post gets reported and we aren't signed up, we wouldn't be able to view it - right?

I'll sign up and watch it.. oh wait, i'm not a mod :)

Honestly, I don't know if I'd really want to be a mod.. too much work! GO Mods! :)

Does this mean you we will be allowed to make religous posts? Since that is dealing with spiritual opinions ..

Once the terms and conditions are written/established, as long as they are followed you can talk about whatever you please :)

Granted, it will probably take a few revisions, but bear with it ;)

Isn't there a way to force people who sign up to read and agree the new EULA we are writing up for the Political Channel? Like when they first sign up for the forums?

Johnny, you were allowed to make "religous" posts before too.

Isn't there a way to force people who sign up to read and agree the new EULA we are writing up for the Political Channel? Like when they first sign up for the forums?

Johnny, you were allowed to make "religous" posts before too.

Well that can be added later, can't it? And then just do a full forum announcement or send out e-mails to everyone stating that there is a new EULA in place for the Political Section, and that all that subscribed to the section must renew their subscription and agree to the EULA. But also when telling everyone of this EULA explain the reason for it.

What do you think?

Well that can be added later, can't it? And then just do a full forum announcement or send out e-mails to everyone stating that there is a new EULA in place for the Political Section, and that all that subscribed to the section must renew their subscription and agree to the EULA. But also when telling everyone of this EULA explain the reason for it.

What do you think?

I think that would work well.

What do you think?

Yeah ...like I'm going to read a EULA to a forum I already belong to.

I agree to keep EP in a constant state of inebriation should he be so ever fortunate to visit socal.

And

I agree to abide by the rules,( we have rules?)

besides who's to stop Khayman or EP from putting in clauses that we have to name our first born kids evil lackey #xx and donate them to their cause of world domination?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back