Political Section

besides who's to stop Khayman or EP from putting in clauses that we have to name our first born kids evil lackey #xx and donate them to their cause of world domination?
OR standing order #66 as i like to call it

Once the terms and conditions are written/established, as long as they are followed you can talk about whatever you please :)

Granted, it will probably take a few revisions, but bear with it ;)

We had rules before. If even the mods find it hard to follow, why should we regulate the regular users? See the slippery slope :cool:

May have been referring to my sig which was a bit bloated but just fixed ;)

I guess having them hidden by default means nobody who doesn't want to read some of the more "political" views doesn't have to, and the serch engine spiders don't list the contents.

Wow you are going to eat your words and I'll never let you live it down ;)

hey.. no highjacking threads with fantasy football smack talk! Besides.. you're all chasing me anyway :)

Well after thinking about this change for a while, I think while good to a point it also seems to be a bit of self defeating purpose. I thought the point of the political section was not only to put all of the topics that deal with the subject matter but also to put forward the information like everything else on the board.

Now I do have a minor suggestion that might make it a little easier for those who want to play in the muck that is politics to do so.

Require a number of posts and put a password on the area but with it listed in the description area of the forum.

There is no need for that because it defeats the purpose of having a frank discussion.

I'd rather have people posting meaningful comments than spamming to reach a required post count to enable them to get in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back