Police field complaint about busty snow woman

P

PC-Dude

KENT, Ohio - Crystal Lynn went for realism when she built her snow woman - celery for the eyes, a carrot for the nose and two blobs of snow for the breasts.

The last turned out to be a no-no, as someone complained to Kent police about what he called an indecent snow figure.

Read More.....

:D :rolleyes:

Who the hell complains about a snow(wo)man with tits? Some people are just a little too anal and have way too much time on their hands. Maybe they were jealous the snow(wo)man had bigger tits?

I guess someone would complain about this one also?????

If anyone has time and makes the effort to complain and report an indecent snow figure to the police... you have way to much time on your hands and need some serious therapy...

Originally posted by Jahya
Who the hell complains about a snow(wo)man with tits? Some people are just a little too anal and have way too much time on their hands. Maybe they were jealous the snow(wo)man had bigger tits?

Jealousy will do some strange things to a person :p Or should I say some people are really huge %@*#$*^ morons! :cool:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
If anyone has time and makes the effort to complain and report an indecent snow figure to the police... you have way to much time on your hands and need some serious therapy...

So True! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back