POLEDIT in XP

I have Found a way to set individual policies on specific users by using poledit which is not new i know but there is no XP Version on the pro version. I Had a full licensed copy of 2k Server so i copied the files onto a floppy and created a image., which i will be posting tomorrow if anybody wants it.

You simply extract the files to a floppy using the winimage self extractor i created and then copy the files from the floppy to your harddrive.

you must copy the inf folder to %windir%/INF/

other than that you may copy poledit.exe where ever you like.

Please let me know if you download it. also tell me of any comments you have.

This is deffinantly better than setting up group policies for ALL users.

That is Fantastic ... thanks for sharing it .. just what i needed ...

I really miss poledit ffrom 2K

what size is it ?

Can you put it on some free webspace or send it to waddy to host ?

Nice one :)

Uploading tommorow

will be uploaded tommorrow about 3:30 PM GMT

will attach it to a message on here.

if you want me to send it to somebody for the downloads section please send me the e-mail address.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back