plug laptop hardive into port?

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
hey all i need something that will take a laptop hardrive ane let me plu it into a a port (usb or something else) for diagnostic purpuses. I have had one that went bad the lap wont see it anymore even with a few tricks i have tried. The cable wont be a bad thing to have around. Any ideas?

mbx

Marathon Project
Buy a converter to convert the 2.5 hd to a standard 3.5 hd.
Then you can plug it into your internal ide channels
get one from ebay

Alternatively, you can buy an external housing that takes a laptop drive, and presents it as usb (I have one and it's very handy, but a little slower than norm due to the disk being 5400rpm)
Another ebay link

Hmm, I need to buy one of these enclosures too. Have two working notebook drives from old machines that are now dead (or too slow).

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
chastity said:
That is an awesome product, I'm just gonna buy a external enclusre for the circuit to do that (3.5" hdds) and use an adapter for laptop drives.

THe enclosure circuit I have now was very handy when having to backup my server data, altho I want to use my external, so Im just gonna buy another enclosure.

But great product!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel