Plug In "mentoring" sought

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I want a plug in for foobar to support sending of a URL...

basicaly it;s for the "listening to" sig thing, so I can ditch winamp because foobar is my friend...

anyways I have no idea how far into the knowledge you have to be for a plug in - I do know there are many already for foobar see here but I have no idea how easy this is even for a "trivial" task..

bear in mind I hack on another platform (see my name) so there is a learning curve but I kinda speak Greek Geek :p

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Mainframeguy said:
I want a plug in for foobar to support sending of a URL...
this is a done deal, as you may have noticed - I used the AMIP wrapper for foobar that does this and a lot more if you want it too... :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers