pleonastic

I can if you want. lol
I think I have alot more than 480.

@Omar: I'll send you the set this weekend, once I'm back home. You can probably set up the torrent then.
smile.gif

Sounds good. Send me a PM or something regarding the details when you get a chance...

o_87 said:
Sounds good. Send me a PM or something regarding the details when you get a chance...
Will do that. I'll either set up a temporary HTTP/FTP server, or I'll send it via Messenger.

Heh, somehow I managed to edit your post with my reply in it instead of making a new post! Sorry, it was late...:p

My Reply:

:eek: Messenger...that would take ages :p I might be able to setup an FTP account for you to upload to. How big is the whole set?

if youo want you can send me an archive and I'll host them on my server for osnn eyes only

You got hold of a 12 month old thread, if they haven't sorted out the hosting by now, they never will! :)

On this note, cos I know the guy rocked for that kind of thing and coathanger's selection at the moment is a little limited, does anyone have any widescreen wallpapers... currently using a 2560x1024 version of the wallpaper that came with Media Center, but would love to see what is available

I just wanted to bring this thread back cause he had some great wallpapers. I wish they would figure out there hosting!

I have 768k up which is just usually sitting around doing nothing. I should check to see if Comcast gives me webspace as well.

I still have the landscape/cityscape backgrounds. 265 images at 1600x1200 each (~95MB) :)

landscapes1ah.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back