pleonastic

am downloading it now, will get a torrent file going as soon as I can

Don't forget that osnn has a stupid amount of bandwidth and transfer for this kind of thing.

here you go, this should all work, I have got my server seeding the file, my laptop would be seeding it right now as well, but when I downloaded it safari unzipped it so it no longer meets the hash check. It shouldnt be too long before I have it though.

Enjoy guys

btw I hope the dns has propogated through far enough for the tracker url to work right.

[edit] added a decompressed version as well. choose whichever you want, one will result in a zip file the other will result in a folder of the images.

the zipped one is the one with 'zip' in the filename ;)

Attachments

• landscapes.zip.torrent
    7.6 KB · Views: 116
  • landscapes.torrent
    61.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
you know I have had these downloaded for a few hours and I still havent looked at them yet :p

[edit] Fantastic... now wheres NetRyder gone, need to give him some rep++ :D

there are four on line right now, try updating with the tracker, mine sorta went odd for a moment downloading something via my tracker

downloading will seed all day but upload not very fast

Electronic Punk said:
Don't forget that osnn has a stupid amount of bandwidth and transfer for this kind of thing.
Oh really? Should I post the link then? It's still up on my OSNN webspace. I didn't want to do it without asking you first...didn't want to kill the server or anything. :D

Oh, and thanks for the reps Geffy. Check out the walls; they're very cool. :)

well goign to take longer than i though. If I connect to seed nothing happens so I'm downloading via the torrent in the hope that it seeds indefinitley afterwards...

There should be a "just seed dammnit!!" button somewhere :p

it should be reasonably quick download I think 195.242 should be quite well peered to your dc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back