PLEEEZE help! CLICK HERE!!!

R

rob454

I was on my computer yesterday and then all of the sudden windows xp restarted, my HDD clicked off and rebooted.
Then when i was back in windows it said "windows has recovered from this serious error." i looked at the details and it said something like this
Robert james/locals~mydocuments~MiniDump

Does anyone know wats going on with this??

its something to do with error reporting in XP

- boot up in safe mode
- delete the folder "WER1.tmp.dir00" of all the user on your computer
- delete all in c:\windows\minidump\
- go to the DOS prompt and write "chkdsk /f" it will probably ask for doing the scan on the next bootup, select "yes"
- then reboot

if that doesnt work - disable error reporting :)

you must had a driver conflict ..which isnt showing up ... download and install all the latest OFFICIAL drivers for your hardwares

The Minidump
The exact specification of the minidump format is documented in the Microsoft Platform SDK, which is available on the MSDN Web site. To install the Microsoft Platform SDK, click here. (Requires Internet Explorer 5.0 or above)

The minidump contains the following:

Exception information: This is information regarding the problem that occurred; it tells us what kind of instruction the application received that caused it to generate an error.

System information: This is data about the kind of CPU (processor) you have and what operating system you are running. Please note that we do not collect the Pentium III processor ID.

List of all the modules that are currently loaded and their version information.

List of all the threads that are currently running. For each thread, we collect the current context and the whole stack.
Global data.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back