• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Please review and crititque new site

Pogo

CEO@michelonia
Hi all, Just recently finished this site in NVU. Please take a look and critique for us. Any and all comments will be considered. Purpose of the site is to push a print site for European and North American firm in need of printing. Products are created in Asia due to lower productin costs. Owners are European/American (living in Asia) that control the quality of all the products. The site is locate at www.siamprint.net

its okay in parts and a disaster in parts :)

You need better stock photos (istockphoto.com is a good place to look) and you need to work on them more and integrate them into the site rather than leaving them as bold stand outs that detrace attention from where you want it.

You dont need an image in every spot there isnt text either. and where you have images that are only text, consider using text with css formatting for the desired effect instead.

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
I'm not sure if it's just my browser, but there seems to be a small problem with the navigation bar, namely the space between the buttons vary depending on each page you go to. It's not a major factor, just in case if you didn't notice :)

I think maybe it's best to restrict the width of the main portion of the site, rather than allowing it to 'widen' itself while borwsing through the pages.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage