• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Please Identify this Theme!

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
I really love the wallpaper itself (earth) and I'd like to integrate it to desktop (I already have all my shortcuts with blank names) ! :)
Could someone tell if there's an oportunity for me to have it (high res. 1280*1024 or even 1600*1200) without causing any concern to I-dont-know-who ???...

One thousand thank yous in advance ! ;)

Howling Wolf said:
I really love the wallpaper itself (earth) and I'd like to integrate it to desktop (I already have all my shortcuts with blank names) ! :)
Could someone tell if there's an oportunity for me to have it (high res. 1280*1024 or even 1600*1200) without causing any concern to I-dont-know-who ???...

One thousand thank yous in advance ! ;)

It looks fine at 1280x1024, though a tiny bit blurry.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
_ronin said:
Here you go. You could have also downloaded the theme from the link provided and extract the wallpaper. It's a complete package.
Well, _ronin, you misunderstood what wallpaper I want, the very first link given in the first message of this thread shows a desktop with a "from space" view of the earth, and this is precisely the image I'm looking for to set it as my wallpaper... I'd really love to have it... :)

p.s.: I downloaded the theme, but obviously the image I want wasn't in it... ;)

My apologies. You'll have to PM thebear for the original, but here is what I was able to do with the existing copy. A little cropping and airbrushing.

I'm quite pleased with the results considering I'm no expert.

A question for those more knowledgable; do you use interlace with PNG? My sample is without and the size is close to 1MB. I just don't see the difference with JPEG, but everyone keeps telling me PNG is lossless and better in everyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi