Please Identify this Theme!

_ronin

OSNN Addict
Hey thanks NetRyder and Funky, much appreciated.

Now it looks worthy of being posted in the monthly showcase.

Thanks again.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
I really love the wallpaper itself (earth) and I'd like to integrate it to desktop (I already have all my shortcuts with blank names) ! :)
Could someone tell if there's an oportunity for me to have it (high res. 1280*1024 or even 1600*1200) without causing any concern to I-dont-know-who ???...

One thousand thank yous in advance ! ;)

_ronin

OSNN Addict
Howling Wolf said:
I really love the wallpaper itself (earth) and I'd like to integrate it to desktop (I already have all my shortcuts with blank names) ! :)
Could someone tell if there's an oportunity for me to have it (high res. 1280*1024 or even 1600*1200) without causing any concern to I-dont-know-who ???...

One thousand thank yous in advance ! ;)

It looks fine at 1280x1024, though a tiny bit blurry.

_ronin

OSNN Addict
Here you go. You could have also downloaded the theme from the link provided and extract the wallpaper. It's a complete package.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
_ronin said:
Here you go. You could have also downloaded the theme from the link provided and extract the wallpaper. It's a complete package.
Well, _ronin, you misunderstood what wallpaper I want, the very first link given in the first message of this thread shows a desktop with a "from space" view of the earth, and this is precisely the image I'm looking for to set it as my wallpaper... I'd really love to have it... :)

p.s.: I downloaded the theme, but obviously the image I want wasn't in it... ;)

_ronin

OSNN Addict
My apologies. You'll have to PM thebear for the original, but here is what I was able to do with the existing copy. A little cropping and airbrushing.

I'm quite pleased with the results considering I'm no expert.

A question for those more knowledgable; do you use interlace with PNG? My sample is without and the size is close to 1MB. I just don't see the difference with JPEG, but everyone keeps telling me PNG is lossless and better in everyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8