Please Help!!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Im just about to format my whole system (many reasons) and i have a broadband connection with blueyonder. What do i need to do (if anything) to get that working again once XP is reinstalled?

many thanks

PS Quick reply please as im minutes away from doing the deed!

As long as youve got your modem, cable connection and installation sodtware (if it came with it), you should be alright. Make sure you note all your registration details, passwords etc before you erase it all!

As long as yoy have whatever hardware drivers you need,
once you have XP installed, all you need to do is to create a new connection through Start, Settings , Control Panel , Net Connections .....Create New connection........set-up a connection manually using broadband and have the user name and password your ISP requires and that should be it !

Grym ( and that's how it works for me ) blayd

Im back and i'm bad!

That was painless enough. Got my new Crucial 9700 Pro up and running as well....and guess what...as XP was installing my XP 2400+ turned up!! Great timing.

On a side note, i had to reactivate XP...wouldnt work online so had to ring up...the guy on the phone sounded VERY suspicious....tried to pretend that he 'happened' to be installing XP on his machine that night and kept asking me whether it played movies/songs/videos and whether i used Kazaa!! I couldnt believe it. He tried to sound casual but it was quite obvious what he wanted me to say: "yes i use kazaa"

to which he'd probably would have said "i aint activating xp for you Mr!"

Be warned.

One word

Devil's own. :p

PS, no, no, that's two.

You should have said: "Um, no I haven't used Kazaa. It's that file sharing program, right? Is it any good? Have you tried it?" :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back