please help

N

naheed

i keep getting this message on the bottem about this windows being for test purposes only. I recently installed sp1 and was wondering how to get this out

From what I've read and heard, no one has found a way to get rid of that yet.

Well I know that is from the Service Pack that you installed. I don't know how to get rid of it. The reason for that is due to the fact the the service pack that you installed is a beta version which means that there are bugs that they are still working out of it however its stable enough to use without worry about system crash's.

I hope that helps you out.

yes there is a way

sure there is a way ....... was posted on here in a forum I cant remember the thread but hold on a sec

the keys are called "blob"
delete the folders that contain them. they are listed below

delete these keys

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi
crosoft\SystemCertificates\ROO
T\Certificates\2BD63D28D7BCD0E
251195AEB519243C13142EBC3

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi
crosoft\SystemCertificates\CA\
Certificates\FEE449EE0E3965A52
46F000E87FDE2A065FD89D4

gotta delete the folders that contain the keys as well

then reboot

and it works fine

thats for sp 1073

make sure thats the one eh

the wmp 9 does that also then use this

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back