please help

N

naheed

my computer is sitting at 41 cpu idle and the chassis is at 37, what are the best ways to set up the fans. I have a volcano 7 and 3 case fans. Should i getmore? What is the best way to arrange them for optimal cooling?

u can use software to decrease temperatures : like SpeedFan at www.almico.com . U can play there with Vcore and voltage you will be happy , be careful !

despite your 3 case fans, your case is too hot... where are the case fans located? any that are in back or top should be blowing out... any in front should be blowing in... and any on the side should depend on what your other fans are doing. let us know.

i have one on the front blowing in and one on the back blowing out. I have a smaller one blowing in as well. I have an msi board and the rumor is that the temp sensor is near the video card. Is this true?

it should tell you in the book that came with your mobo. what kind of msi board do you have?

37C for a chassis temp ain't all that high really, in my opinion. It's only 98.6 F and that temp won't cause any problems, nothing to be too worried about. It could just mean the sensor probe on that motherboard is placed in a not so ideal location.

37 Celcius is a good temperature to be at. I wouldn't complain since I've seen systems run perfectly stable at 50 Celcius.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back