Please Help XP-erience Members !!!

Z

ZAnwar

I have a Sony WM-EX521 walkman. One of my f*****g friends dropped it and scratched it. I am now in deep trouble. Please can you tell me a way to remove the scratch because the scratch has made a tiny dent ( very small ) !!!!

Please can you help me, If you help me, I will help you by doing anything !

Here is the attachment of the scratch ( not real because I don't have a Digital Camera ) !!!

My walkman is blue by the way, I only could find a silver picture.

Please help me !

Why are you in such 'deep trouble' - it's your's right? If the WM still works, just call those little scratches battle scars and forget about it. My player is a couple of years old and on its 3rd set of 'phones. It looks like it's been in a cement mixer. It's not pretty any more, but it still works.

If you really want to fill in the scratches, try finding some model or car touch-up paint the same colour as your walkman's case (or as close to it as you can find), then apply with the point of a toothpick. Trying to fix a tiny nick or dent may not be worth it , and may even make it worse.

Solution #2 - ask your friend to buy you a new one, and he/she can keep the one that was dropped. You'll soon find out how good a friend you have.

Good luck!

Thanks Dartman for the advice. I am in deep trouble coz I usually keep my things nice and tidy.

Oh yeah, my friends a tight little b*****d. I might even stop being friends with him !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back