Please help with spam!

S

S1RE

image removed, way to large, be kind to 56k'ers
edited by[PseudoKiller]

lop2.jpg

music.jpg

As you can see from these three picturues my computer has been taken over by various search engines and what I like to call internet spam sites.

Can anyone help...

get adaware and run a scan. and get a good popup stopper and see if you can find something in the add&remove programs control panel.

what combination of programs work the best?

My system specs are in my SIG.

Hi Enyo,

An interesting thread. I have been using AdAware and have recently downloaded the most recent copy which brought forth a wrath of other bits that needed deleting.

I have looked at HijackThis and looked at the results!! To be honest I've no idea what I'm looking at and I don't want to delete anything in case of....

Are there any tips for what to get rid of? How does one post the list (if your offer of assist extends further) to you?

To wit, I have a load of 04 enumerations which by all accounts are labled as suspicious, but they're all Symantec and Norton related!!

Cheers.

Run a spyware removing progran then run a virus scan and finally stop clicking on anything and everything. Especially ActiveX pop-up boxes as these install programs as soon as you hit yes or agree.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back