Please help the poor obtain a free shell account :)

what are we going to get out of clicking that?

how many clicks you go so far eh?

(btw, i clicked)
cheers

21 so far.. need 100 altogether for a shell accont... 300 (or 500 - unclear about that) for a full root account :)

Rick - you get the satisfaction of... you something... i dunno really.. but click it anyway :)

MdSalih

MdSalih, just because it's you, I did good and clicked the GAWD DAMN THING :D

I feel just so satisfied now!!!!!

Just because it's you MdSalih, I didnt click :D :D

Nah, I clicked it for ya and I'll come back throughout the day to click again :)

heh... thanx :)

only one clean will be counter.. mass clicking = it starts counting backwards... :-/

Anywayz... i should have just about enough clicks now for a standard acc... going for a root acc :) - another 100 clicks will do it :D

MdSalih

I clicked quite a few times and let the pages load. Enjoy if needed.

Can I advertise to help the poor (me) and have everyone send me $1? :D

MdSalih, you mean that the man who cheated for a 31 million keystrokes on Pdolphin cant cheat a little traffic monitoring system? i am ashamed of you :D .

And yeah , by the way, help the poor (me) and stop asking for help with money , i am poor as it is, i cant effort spending money on other people...

Posted by Benny
MdSalih, you mean that the man who cheated for a 31 million keystrokes on Pdolphin cant cheat a little traffic monitoring system? i am ashamed of you :D .
muahahahaha

good one Benny :)

I fI had a $1 for everytime I thought I would try and blag a $1 from everyone I would have have... $5

Instead I have -$3000 and am running away from Barclays.

ok i clicked on it but what is a shell account ive heard of it but didnt undresstand!

I took away twenty & left this for you>

small-fart.gif

themafia_69 - a shell account in basic is the use of a remote linux/bsd/unix machine

ohh.. cheers guys for the clickity clicks :)

a shell account...
Shell accounts allow you direct access to the UNIX command-line to manipulate your account. Shell access is a feature for advanced users who have some familiarity with the UNIX environment.
Tasks that can be accomplished with your shell account include direct editing of files using UNIX text editors, moving and renaming of files, and setup or configuration of CGI scripts.

For althose who are for some reason begging for money... THIS I MY THREAD... I ask for what I like... so go aweh and beg elsewhere :p

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back