Please help the poor obtain a free shell account :)

R

rick_422

what are we going to get out of clicking that?

how many clicks you go so far eh?

(btw, i clicked)
cheers

21 so far.. need 100 altogether for a shell accont... 300 (or 500 - unclear about that) for a full root account :)

Rick - you get the satisfaction of... you something... i dunno really.. but click it anyway :)

MdSalih

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Just because it's you MdSalih, I didnt click :D :D

Nah, I clicked it for ya and I'll come back throughout the day to click again :)

heh... thanx :)

only one clean will be counter.. mass clicking = it starts counting backwards... :-/

Anywayz... i should have just about enough clicks now for a standard acc... going for a root acc :) - another 100 clicks will do it :D

MdSalih

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
MdSalih, you mean that the man who cheated for a 31 million keystrokes on Pdolphin cant cheat a little traffic monitoring system? i am ashamed of you :D .

And yeah , by the way, help the poor (me) and stop asking for help with money , i am poor as it is, i cant effort spending money on other people...

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Posted by Benny
MdSalih, you mean that the man who cheated for a 31 million keystrokes on Pdolphin cant cheat a little traffic monitoring system? i am ashamed of you :D .
muahahahaha

good one Benny :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I fI had a $1 for everytime I thought I would try and blag a $1 from everyone I would have have... $5

Instead I have -$3000 and am running away from Barclays.

ohh.. cheers guys for the clickity clicks :)

a shell account...
Shell accounts allow you direct access to the UNIX command-line to manipulate your account. Shell access is a feature for advanced users who have some familiarity with the UNIX environment.
Tasks that can be accomplished with your shell account include direct editing of files using UNIX text editors, moving and renaming of files, and setup or configuration of CGI scripts.
For althose who are for some reason begging for money... THIS I MY THREAD... I ask for what I like... so go aweh and beg elsewhere :p

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut