• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

!!Please Help Me !!

R

raptor134

Hi iwonder if some kind person can help me please i had a hard drive crash on me and trashed every thing !! i was so pissed here is my origanal message and some body repled to it and emailed me a driver and i have lost it and the guy who emailed me the file ok here goes again

Hi i wonder if anybody can help i have installed windows xp pro on my pc as a clean install and i have the latest verstions of nero and ezcdcreator and i have some verstions of cdrwin and i cant get any of the cdrwins to work its telling me that unable to initalize aspi manager and it also says that the aspi manager was not found so ime a little stuck if some one can help me please to resolve my problem any help would be apreciated and thanks ps my writer is a plextor 12/10/32/s:confused: :eek:

M

MiseryQ

Download WNASPI.dll from nero or driverguide.com and copy it either into the cdrwin folder or windows\system32 folder...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis