Please Help Me

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
-=PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD=-

Hiya,

I need help with my 3Com Arpeggio Lite Router/ISDN,

I need a manual to configure it properly, so far i have got it so that all the pc's on the network can see it, but it won't dial out properly,

Anyone please post a link for the manual or tutorial,

Thanks, :(

Erm I have put a thread in N/Wing too, but that doesn't have as much traffic and I really need help with it,

SkaZZy:D

-=PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD=-

the -=PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD=- makes me want to move it, don't know why, just the challege really.

we only move threads if they are posted in the wrong forum, no need for this -=PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD=- stuff.

if it's in the wrong forum I'll move it, whether you like it or not.

:cool:

Fair enough :)

any ideas on my problem tho? its an old router,

SkaZZy

Cheers dood, I tried searching in a lot of places, its an expensive piece of kit in its day, around $1500 or erm £1100 or so,

SkaZZy

Looks like it's really old, I can't find anything but I did find out it was made by Sonix and 3com put their name on it.

hope that helps, I would send a email to 3com, they are pretty decent about his sort of thing and they might send you a manual or a text document, sorry m8

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back