Please help me with PRINT problems

M

model

I have very big problem,...I was looking to solve it for a long time, but nobody knows any about that problem.

When I print, my computer fall into blue screen, sometimes after printing sometimes during.

But, if I after printing in Task Manager-Processes end task SPOOLSV.EXE, than computer stays OK.

If anybody knows anything about that, or what is wrong, or how to repair that, please TELLLLL !

Have a nice day!

Greeting from SLOVENIA!
Model

Go to Windows Update, Click windows Update Catalog, Click Find Driver Updates for Hardware Devices. Select Printers and look for your model and install the latest drivers. Also make sure you have
PRINT SPOOLER set to Automatic in your Services.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back