Please HELP Me Get BACK ONLIN! :(

• Thread starter Cannibal Corpse
  • Start date
C

Cannibal Corpse

Hi All,
I have been using the RASPPPOE application for the past year or so with no problem on my Windows XP Pro with SP1, and all of a sudden when I click on IE icon or launch the Outlook 2002, it does not connect to the Interent anymore.

RASPPPOE
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~normanb/

Strangely the RASPPPOE connects and authenticates to my ISP (EarthLink) but IE and OUTLOOK just refuse to connect.

My IE icons are not even "grayed out" nor does the lauching of IE gives me the option to "stay OFFLINE" of "Connect".

I tried to patch it with the latest SP1, but it reported that it has been already been patched to the latest version.

I am writing this message via my 2nd PC (using RASPPOE) and Windows XP Pro and I have compared the settings between this PC and my other PC, and they are identical.

I am beginning to suspect that it is not a fault of RASPPPOE, but my IE. I even ran the Virus Protection to see if my PC is infected, and it is clean.

Would you kindly assist?

Many thanks in advance

Are you sharing the same connection with your second PC? If not check your DNS settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back