please help icon prob

T

twiztidone

could some one help i was messing around with x-teq and got this problem thanks in advance

did you by any chance change the icon sizes via a reg edit hack... or install a dodgy theme (.msstyles file) ?

best way about getting that fixed would be:

control panel -> display -> Appearance Tab -> Advanced Tab -> In the new window click the drop down..
1. Select "icon" set it to '32'
2. Select "icon spacing (Horizontal) - set it to '43'
3. Select "icon spacing (Vertical) - set it to '43'
4. Cross your fingers
5. Offer a sacrifice... (not 100% neccesary)

Click OK... should sort things out for yah.. hopefully

Or.. alternatively you could go back to the Display Properties Window (Display in control panel).. go to the first tab -> Themes... Select Windows Classic.. hit apply.. that would mean losing yer current theme... but still.. should resolve the problem...
but just to save my back... hit the 'Save As' button before.. just in case it dont work.. and you want to resort back to your theme.. with the funky icons :)

MdSalih

T

twiztidone

it was somtin a messed up with icom packager but the i cons are still too close together thank fo the help

did you do:
2. Select "icon spacing (Horizontal) - set it to '43'
3. Select "icon spacing (Vertical) - set it to '43'

that should space them out :-/

which icon packager were/are you using.. and what did yah do when the problem arose ?

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel