please help asap

E

EMPIRETANK

i deleted the uxtheme.dll in the command prompt.. and i tried to rename the uxtheme2.dll to uxtheme.dll but it said it could not be foundwhen i knowi put it there... and when i tried to boot up... i got an error from the explorer.exe.. and i cannot boot anyone know where i can find the hacked uxtheme.dll ? is there a way to put it on a disk and save my system?

hahah thank you so much for replying but your to late... because im the shit.. and i found a way to get in and get the uxtheme2.dll in my computer and rename it without being to boot my computer lol dont ask me how.. because i really dont know how i did it :) thank you though

hi jewelzz ;)

Brad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back