Please change this back!

How would you like the post-bit timestamp?

• Total voters
There is always one, but more than one? Who knows. Either way I am still at work. 15 minutes left. Then I will get home, most likely fall asleep (c'est la vie) and then will sort it. This WILL be the default if possible, so you will have to change it back yourself once I am done.

It's ok but would be better if yesterday's post's were called yesterday's post's instead of 19 hours ago :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
It's ok but would be better if yesterday's post's were called yesterday's post's instead of 19 hours ago :rolleyes:
I do agree on that, like 3 members posted "1 hour ago"... they all posted simultaneously ? Maybe I also prefer the exact time a post was posted, seems more logical, no ?

Thats a good point Wolfie :p
I've decided I'd prefer to see the exact post times :D

Anything else to moan about? Price of eggs, petrol prices going up, house prices falling, community charge huh? Nowt wrong with new time scale, it kind of makes it seem like timing between what site posts and what my correct tim eis seem more equal. I can post lets say at 4:46 p.m. and the site records it at 14:40 and on other days be a minute out.

I wanna moan 'bout the price of milk... is that O.K. with you?

It could maybe be setup as...

[example]
2 Minutes Ago | 13:45

Or something like that.

But if ya know the time it was actually posted then hopefully you can figure out how long ago that was. :p

It doesn't really matter. :)

Yeah, but I don't like when things like this are changing without warning and any option. Though EP is gonna sort it out now and it's his site after all, we users can make or break the site ;)

I like the time thing. Power I don't know about, Henyman doesn't have more power than me! :D

Based on your status (ie Member, Mod, Super Mod, Administrator etc), number of posts and your reputation. The higher the latter two the higher your power.

The more power you have the more rep points you give away when you rep somebody, so if you have a power of say 6, you will give 6 rep points away.:)

Cool changes..
smile.gif

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back