Playstation controller mod??help

• Thread starter wolfshade2002
  • Start date
W

wolfshade2002

I know this may be a old mod but i would like to mod one of my playstation dual shock controllers to use on my computer. I have a spare usb cable hanging around and a controller left over from when i sold my playstation. Is there anyplace that has a mod and drivers? Ive looked but I cant find.Anyhelp would be nice (thanks)

yeah im his cousin but sorry dont know about the ps controller just about the xbox one

Well i had a look at the conversion process for a Playstation gamepad to usb connector and unless you are an electronic whizz give it up its way too difficult to do.

The other alternative is to buy a USB adapter like the one Here but at that price you may as well buy a new joypad.

If anyone else has a simple method of conversion without spending cash;) i would too like to know.

Thanks All I had seen the xbox controller mod so I just figured someone somewhere had done it to a sony controller.. ahh well looks like im doomed to buy a adapter or just get a new controller I allways liked the psx controller for gameing so i thought it might be easy to mod one. guess i was wrong..

Oh and where did you see that conversion I got a buddy whos a wiz at that stuff he likes a challange..??

Hey thanks Apu95 I think i can get this to work for me.. Its just what i was looking for.. And thanks all

did you read that the driver is not direct x compatible:) meaning it wont work on d-x games

Originally posted by XP Abuser
did you read that the driver is not direct x compatible:) meaning it wont work on d-x games

actually I think it said
Disadvantages

You will only be able to use it in Windows games, since driver it is programmed for DirectX.

If you want to use the dual-shock you will need an external power supply, or steal power from inside the computer.

The connection goes to the parallel port, which means that if you are going to use the printer you change connectors... but it is worth the trouble!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back