PlayStation 3 survival-horror screens

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
gamesradar.com has revealed screenshots of "Possession" a future PS3 game. looks weird..........

LINK to Site

Attachments

• possession294_1.jpg
    possession294_1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 172
  • possession294_2.jpg
    possession294_2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 164
  • possession294_3.jpg
    possession294_3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 171
  • possession294_4.jpg
    possession294_4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 155
Interesting, so basically you are going to control the Zombies in order to destroy the city. Sounds like fun to me :D

Bah, once again, Sony hardware completely fails to impress me. Game seems like an interesting idea though :) :D

SPeedY_B said:
Bah, once again, Sony hardware completely fails to impress me. Game seems like an interesting idea though :) :D

What? How does it fail to impress you if it hasn't even been...shown yet? Final specs haven't even been announced?

Oh and I just noticed that the article mentions this will also be for Xbox 360 and PC. Looks like this time there won't be such a huge drought of games on the Xbox platform after launch :)

Last edited:
looks good when is PS3 coming out exactly ... i never even heard of it.

Eagle710 said:
looks good when is PS3 coming out exactly ... i never even heard of it.
Really? Sony has been pimping PS3 since PS2 launch day.

Grandmaster said:
What? How does it fail to impress you if it hasn't even been...shown yet? Final specs haven't even been announced?

Oh and I just noticed that the article mentions this will also be for Xbox 360 and PC. Looks like this time there won't be such a huge drought of games on the Xbox platform after launch :)
Visually.

Don't be dissing the PS3 based on screenshots that aren'teven confirmed to be actual screenshots. Maybe it's from the XBOX 360!
I personally doubt they are from either one. Look at the graphics. PS2 Graphics are better than that.

The graphics are pretty ****ty. I hope that this is either a hoax or very preliminary.

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back