• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PlayStation 3 survival-horror screens

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Interesting, so basically you are going to control the Zombies in order to destroy the city. Sounds like fun to me :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Bah, once again, Sony hardware completely fails to impress me. Game seems like an interesting idea though :) :D

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
Bah, once again, Sony hardware completely fails to impress me. Game seems like an interesting idea though :) :D
What? How does it fail to impress you if it hasn't even been...shown yet? Final specs haven't even been announced?

Oh and I just noticed that the article mentions this will also be for Xbox 360 and PC. Looks like this time there won't be such a huge drought of games on the Xbox platform after launch :)

Last edited:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Grandmaster said:
What? How does it fail to impress you if it hasn't even been...shown yet? Final specs haven't even been announced?

Oh and I just noticed that the article mentions this will also be for Xbox 360 and PC. Looks like this time there won't be such a huge drought of games on the Xbox platform after launch :)
Visually.

wind3D

OSNN Addict
Don't be dissing the PS3 based on screenshots that aren'teven confirmed to be actual screenshots. Maybe it's from the XBOX 360!
I personally doubt they are from either one. Look at the graphics. PS2 Graphics are better than that.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi