• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Playing Counter-strike again

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Having got my 9800 back again, what more could I do than strain it with the all powerful Half-life engine.

I can't wait for the Condition Zero updates this week, new gun and player models (well uber tweaked deleted scenes players and hires weapon models) - its all gonna be so good.

So remember if you use Steam I am ElectronicPunk of course :)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I'm on steam all the time...I'm also awake at weird hours so I might be able to join up with ya sometime since the time difference is pretty bad. voodeehoo is the friends name and my player name is Blood Juice...crazy people wanting me to be in a clan won't leave me alone when I play so Changed my name

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
ok just cause I feel to keep everyone updated...my steam name is voodeehoo and my player name is back to voodeehoo...weirdo players finally left me alone...hope to see you guys on steam!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I will be checking it out tonight.

- Various tweaks

Those are really nice. Rounded score menus, cool new logo on entrance. And that was just Count-erstrike... as I had to go to work :p

I played CS on the Xbox once, sucked at it, and now I hate it. I'd rather go for Rainbow Six 3 or Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Both are top class. ;)

^^The problem is that I don't have that great a graphics card. It is some cheapt Intel one. I don't really use computer for gaming as I have a console for it. ;)
But I really want to try some games like UT2k4, Far Cry etc.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Having alot of fun over on the steam forums, bitchslapping those folks who can no longer switch between the pistol and the awp..

is well good :D

might actually get a decent game in without being killed by an AWP who keeps running around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies