Playboy bunny icon - mavis

D

DOMiNiON

hey mavis can u post the transparent playboy bunny bitmap that u use on ur start button please :)

yeah, I have to go to work now, but I'll post it tonight - funny story, I actually made that bunny from a pic of a zippo being sold on eBay... lol

:)

mavis

hey man, here ya go. Whatever you do, don't edit the bmp at all, if you do, it will lose it's transparency - it looks all black if you open it but actually some of the black is transparent... :)

mavis

lol, no problem man! :)

I think some other people had asked for it, so my bad for not getting it up here sooner... lol - anyway, happy to help... guess I need to rehack my own explorer.exe now, huh? ;)

mavis

any way of getting the bitmap to center on the start button? it is to high up on it...
also is it possible to get rid of the black around and just have the bunny showing?

You can adjust the position of the bitmap by modifiying whatever theme you're using (by using StyleBuilder), kind of a hassle though. As far as the "black around" if you mean having just the white bunny head, I actually tried that, but it looks terrible: you really need some heavy contrast for it to show up well at all... :)

mavis

Mavis...

how were you able to make it transparent? That's just what I've been looking for for my start button icon:

my start button

as you can see, it doesn't look very good at all... how would I be able to get rid of the black area?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back