pizzahut

mooo

thecyberninja
I dunno how many here eat pizzahut, but i ordered the new pizza thing (the 4 pizza in 1 box) and well all the commercials make it seen larger and what not, but hell, i could of ordered 2 medium pizzas and got more. I suggest stay away unless you are feeding a family, not just 2, and then just order 2 medium :D it would be much much more

I have to agree we ordered one the other night and it was just not enough to feed 4 people like the advertisement leads you to believe

I stay away from Pizza Hut all together... garbage food, IMO.

but pizzahut has order online, best thing about them i guess. but now i am going stay away from them

Papa Johns Or Amores For Me!!!! U Prob dont know what Amores is cause i think it is just in our place.

or an authentic itallian pizza joint in brooklyn. ummm .... pizza ....

we have Cicis here in TN as well... I can't say their pizza is very good, but what do you expect for $3 per person for a buffet?

cryogenic said:
we have Cicis here in TN as well... I can't say their pizza is very good, but what do you expect for $3 per person for a buffet?
Exactly. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back