Pirates of the Caribbean

Sazar

Rest In Peace
just came back from watching this flick...

damn good show :)

a lot better than I expected it and johnny depp == genius in this movie... a bit fairyish from initial impressions but he grows on you and is such a kewl cat :D

story == pretty good.. and the overall work is good...

I give it 4.5/5 ntfs marks... :D

yah I saw it monday when you first see him he seems a bit.....off?? I dunno I thought he was gay at first haha (not that theres anything wrong with that....) but yes it was a very good movie has some good laughs and some good fight scenes

I'd give it 4/5 ntfs marks

Ooh, cool. I'm planning to watch it next week, along with Johnny English :D
Good to hear you guys liked it.

Originally posted by Krux
yah I saw it monday when you first see him he seems a bit.....off?? I dunno I thought he was gay at first haha (not that theres anything wrong with that....) but yes it was a very good movie has some good laughs and some good fight scenes

I'd give it 4/5 ntfs marks

yip yip

we have given birth to the NTFS marks system :D

haha we could be like ebert and that other dude :) we could rate the movies for all the ntfs members :)

Out in the Uk very soon...seen the trailer and its looks very entertaining!

Legolas is in it too!!! Hehe

I thought this movie was really good, it did drag on a little though. Johnny Depp is definetley the illest character in the movie.

Great movie

Great Plot

Great Special Effects

4 out 5 NTFS Electronic Punks

NTFS_Rating_4_of_5.jpg

:D

that means 80% of my personalities will like this movie.

hehe I couldnt resist... am working on a better version :D

Perhaps Johnny Depp appears a bit gay due to the eyeliner he is wearing? Just a guess! :p But anyway... yeah, I enjoyed this movie more than I thought I would. Excellent all-around, I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to be entertained.
4/5 NTFS stars.

i'm usually not one who likes "jerry bruckheimer stuff", but i must say that i really enjoyed this flick.

depp is so fun to watch onscreen.

Yeah, Bruckheimer tends to over-do action sequences and cheesiness, and under-do everything else. 'Pirates' was a nice change.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back