Pinnacle Studio 9 outputing VHS in black & White

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone know why it is doing this?

My video is in color but when it has finished rendering the mpeg2 clip it outputs it in black and white onto my vhs tape.

Is there another way i can get an mpeg movie onto VHS? Will a dvd copy be better to copy straight over?

Are there any free or cheap programs that can do this, if pinnacle can't?

I have a pretty big project at work and i was supposed to put about 20 mpegs movies onto 20 vhs tapes, so i would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

I haven't worked with a VHS transfer in ages using Pinnacle.

You do have filtering/color settings options, I don't remember exactly where but you do have them for certain media.

I am not sure if that is all you have to do.

Now transferring from a rig to a VHS tape might lead to loss of quality/color because of the medium and method of transfer but again, I believe there are settings you can trigger to allow for a colorized transfer.

What version of pinnacle do you have? And are you using the breakout box?

The only other way I can imagine doing a transfer is using s-video/audio from your computer to your VHS/TV and then recording the content while it plays back. Just like you would copy from one VHS to another using 2 vcr's back in the day.

its pinnacle 9.4 and i'm using a pinnacle external device called the bluebox, this is driving me crazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back