Pin No?

K

Kirrie2001

Little Sally was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, Sally, who created the universe?"

When Sally didn't stir, little Jason, an altruistic boy seated in the
chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in her rear.

"God Almighty!" shouted Sally and the teacher said, "Very good" and Sally fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Sally, "Who is our Lord and Saviour?"

Sally didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Jason came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Sally and the teacher said, "Very good," and Sally promptly fell back asleep.

Once again the teacher called upon Sally and asked a third question.

"What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?"

And again, Jason jabbed her with the pin.

This time Sally jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll ram it up your *%@sole !"

The teacher fainted.

LMFAO Hahahahahaha... ooooh damn, my side hurts. :p :p Woooo!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back